Hello lovely people,
firstly thank you for coming to find out more about me. I thought it would be fun to divide it into ‘what you need to know about me’ and ‘what you might enjoy to know about me’.
What you need to know about me:
- I’m British born
- I’ve been living on Lake Garda since 1996!
- I’ve been planning weddings on Lake Garda since 2008
- I really enjoy being around people
- I simply love helping people
- I LOVE my job!
- Consultations are FREE. There is no cost to exchanging e-mails with me or even better a video call to find out if I can offer you a day that will match your dreams.
- I am a straight talker and a very practical person. If you don’t feel I’m being gushy and flowery enough in my e-mails it’s because I have to be honest, it’s my thing, I have to be sure that you understand what I’m trying to communicate. Over excited and exuberant I save for the big day.
- I don’t believe in Perfect. I realise this might sound counter intuitive for a Wedding Planner when there are so many ‘Perfect Day’ references. But ask yourself how many things in life are actually perfect ? Life happens and I don’t see the sense in letting that idea add to the natural emotions of such an important day
- I do believe in Happy, Amazing, Wonderful, Brilliant, Unforgettable, Unique, Fantastic, Incredible, Silly Happy, Unbelievable, Marvelous, Stunning, Awesome, Blissful, Stupendous, Astonishing, Breathtaking, Fabulous, Phenomenal, Spectacular, Superb, Terrific, Tremendous, Wondrous, Extraordinary, Outstanding, Remarkable, Unparalleled, Delightful, Joyful, Exceptional, Magnificent, Lovely, Love Packed.